Jornet Llop Pastor Arquitects is an office dedicated to the development of projects of architecture and urbanism founded in 1988 by architects associated Sebastià Jornet i Forner, Carles Llop i Torné (doctor architect, non-professional partner) and Joan Enric Pastor Fernández. They have the collaboration of a team of 7 professionals and a multidisciplinary group of fellow employees.
For more than 30 years of professional experience has developed a wide range of work planning, municipal planning and legislation, as well as a large number of urban projects intervention in the landscape, both as advocates for public in private.
The office Jornet Llop Pastor, has participated in international consultations of architecture and urbanism: Athens, Helsinki, Thessaloniki, Budapest, Bolonga, Regio Emilia, Lugano, Perpignan, Saint-Cyprien and Prat de Llobregat.
They received first prizes in competitions in architecture and urbanism: Exhibition Center from Tortosa, urban planning for Eixample Sud, the IANA Can Bonic, El Prat de Llobregat, land waterfront Tossa de Mar, modification of the General Metropolitan Plan of Barcelona in the area of St. Raymond Penyafort in Sant Adrià del Besos, residential management Velence Gárdonyi in Budapest, ideas competition and the drafting for Amendment General Urban Plan and the Plan's partial sector of economic activity Torreblanca-Quatre Pilans, in Lleida, Catalonia.
- Catalonian Urbanism Award 2005, for the Municipal Urban Plan in Terrassa.
- Spain National Planning Award 2006, for La Mina plan of transformation in Sant Adria de Besos.
- Catalonian Urbanism Award 2009, to partial plan of the urban industrial sector Ca n'Alemany PP-01 in Viladecans.
- European Urban and Regional Planning Achievement Award 2010, granted by the European Council of Spatial Planners, to the Transformation plan of La Mina neighbourhood in the Barcelona conurbation.
- Urbanism Award of the XI Biennial of Spanish Architecture and Urbanism 2011, received for Municipal Urban Plan of Montmeló.
- Honour mention Catalonian Urbanism Award 2013, for the Urban Improvement Plan of the historic quarter of la Seu d'Urgell.
- Catalonian Urbanism Award 2013, for the Urban Improvement and Developement Plan for the Sant Jaume neighbourhood.
- Catalonian Urbanism Award 2016, for Municipal Urban Plan of Valls.